The iconic Gibson Amphitheatre will go silent this fall as part of the massive $1.6 billion expansion of the Universal Studios Hollywood theme park, the Los Angeles Daily News reports. The theater site will be converted to part of the "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter" attraction.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Merchandising Magic May Enrich Universal’s Harry Potter Land
- News of the Week
- Crowd Conjurer?
- Universal Lifts the Veil on Harry Potter Park
- Magical Opportunity To See Harry Potter’s World Early
- Universal Announces Harry Potter's Opening Date
- Harry Potter Ticket Prices Rise Prior to Opening
- Millennials Drive Growth in Attendance at Universal Studios