New York City and other parts of the United States today are marking the 11th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks with simpler ceremonies than in years past, marking a shift in the way the nation remembers the 2,977 people lost that day, the Wall Street Journal and New York Times report.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Apple Makes Wrong Turn on Mapping App
- Cliff Fix Hits Small Business
- Lithuania Taps the Riches of Google Maps
- Home Entertainment Firms Tap the Classics
- The New DJs: Fitness Gurus
- China Untapped and Untamed for App Makers
- SEC Deals With Turnover at the Top
- Softbank in Advanced Talks With Sprint Nextel