Sure, the unemployment rate fell, so if you like your news positive and grossly oversimplified stop reading now because the details on the report are hideous, says the Breakout blog at Yahoo Finance.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Stop Asking What Steve Jobs Would Do
- Too Soon to Call New BlackBerry a Failure?
- Analyst: Earnings Guidance Is Collapsing
- Why Men Are Failing in This New Economy
- Whole Foods CEO: Why We Pay Employees More Than We Have To
- Analyst: Home Prices Nowhere Near Bottom
- Immigration Reform Could Cost Social Security Billions
- Cyprus to Raid Personal Savings; Global Markets Upset