The 2021 class of the LA500 was faced with challenges over the past year that many may never have to address again — at least not to the same extent. It was a year of difficulty, tragedy, optimism and achievement. It was a year of growth, in so many ways, for our leaders, our communities and our nation. I believe it was a year that our Community of Business™ can be proud of.
As we honor our region’s most impactful leaders, I want to thank our team of talented individuals for their commitment to producing the Business Journal each week. Through it all, over the past year, they stepped up to ensure readers were always kept informed and connected. They didn’t just produce the weekly editions, online products and digital events; rather, they enhanced them and consistently raised the bar.
I’m proud to work with such a dedicated group of media professionals who have all risen to meet the challenge. Many thanks to our internal leadership team of Editor Scott Robson, Creative and Production Director Nina Bays, Advertising Directors Ellen Mazen and Eva Juse, and Executive Director of Events and Marketing Alex Davila.
As we look forward to the next 12 months, we will continue to unveil the stories of businesses who are setting their own bars higher. We look forward to highlighting the great work leaders are doing to keep our Community of Business healthy, strong and together.
Congratulations to each member of this year’s LA500, and thank you for continuing to inspire us.
With great respect,
Publisher & CEO
Keep reading the 2021 LA500 special edition.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Wealthiest Angelenos 2020: Publisher's Letter
- LA500 2020: Publisher's Letter
- 2021 Book of Lists: Letter From the Publisher
- 2021 Women’s Leadership Series & Awards: Letter From The Publisher
- 2021 Book of Lists: Researcher's Letter
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Letter from the Publisher
- LA500: Celebrating the Leaders Who Continue to Drive the City Forward
- LA500 Q&A: WGA President David Goodman on His Epic Union Fight