Shareholder, Chief Executive Officer
Since joining the firm in 1990, Paul has facilitated the JERDE’s transformation to meet the changing worldwide demand for design. This has included opening JERDE’s foreign offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Amsterdam, Dubai, and Moscow.
Martinkovic was also instrumental in initiating, implementing and executing the founder ownership transfer to the new ownership structure in the firm in his previous position as Chief Financial Officer.
Paul is a plein air oil painter and accomplished guitarist. A Certified Management Accountant, Paul holds a Bachelor’s of Science in Business Management from Pepperdine University and Masters of Business Administration/E-Business from the University of Phoenix.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Private Company Guide to Effective Internal Controls
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Panel Speaker: E'Tiffany Jones
- How to Plan for the First Days as a Public Company After a SPAC Merger
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Panel Speaker: Ken Le
- Eight Things an Accounting Adviser May Do for You
- Tough Road Ahead for Insurance Renewals: What businesses can do to manage costs in an uncertain market
- Strong IPO Market Still Requires Preparation and Proper Execution
- TechTalk Cyber Security Panelist: Jeromie Jackson