Interim Chief of the Division of Cardiology; Chief Medical Officer of USC Care Medical Group; Director of the USC Women’s Cardiovascular Center; Cardiologist and Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine (Clinician Educator), Keck School of Medicine Of USC
Keck Medicine of USC
Vivian Mo, MD serves as interim chief of the Division of Cardiology, director of the USC Women’s Cardiovascular Center, and as chief medical officer (CMO) of USC Care Medical Group. As CMO, she oversees quality and patient safety throughout Keck Medicine of USC’s ambulatory network and empowers physicians to provide seamless, high standards of patient care while aligning their work efforts and engagement within USC’s clinical programs.
During the pandemic, Dr. Mo has overseen the resumption of outpatient procedures and surgeries after county-wide shut-downs due to high infection rates as well as the transition from face-to-face clinic visits to a robust telemedicine program. Dr. Mo has a special interest in women’s cardiovascular health and echocardiography.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Stephanie L. Hall, MD, MHA, FACEP
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Vivian Y. Mo
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: STEPHANIE L. HALL, MD, MHA, FACEP
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: CARDIOLOGY
- Women of Influence- Health Care: APRIL W. ARMSTRONG, MD, MPH
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: RAY MATTHEWS
- Keck Medicine of USC to Acquire Los Angeles Cardiology Associates
- USC Names Shapiro to Lead Health Sciences Program