MD, MHA, FACEP
Chief Medical Officer, Keck Hospital of USC and USC Norris Cancer Hospital; Associate Dean of Clinical Affairs, Keck School of Medicine of USC
Keck Medicine of USC
Stephanie L. Hall, MD is chief medical officer of Keck Hospital of USC and USC Norris Cancer Hospital and associate dean of clinical affairs for the Keck School of Medicine. Her responsibilities include leading the quality and outcomes department, graduate medical education, accreditation activities, licensing and regulatory affairs, medical staff administration and safety and emergency management.
Dr. Hall’s initiatives have resulted in the systematic improvement in quality outcomes at the Keck Medical Center, leading to recognition by U.S. News & World Report’s best hospital rankings, the American Heart Association with the Gold Plus Award for Heart Failure and the Leapfrog Group with a Hospital Safety Score of an “A.” Under Hall’s leadership during the pandemic, the hospitals have adapted numerous safety precautions to protect the well-being of staff and patients.
Return to Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: STEPHANIE L. HALL, MD, MHA, FACEP
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Vivian Mo, MD, MHA
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Stephen Sener
- Women of Influence- Health Care: APRIL W. ARMSTRONG, MD, MPH
- USC Names Shapiro to Lead Health Sciences Program
- USC Names Caryn Lerman to Direct its Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Christy Russell
- Health Care Leadership Forum & Awards: USC Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center - Top Cancer/Oncology Program of the Year