Chief Strategy and Science Officer
Megan Jones Bell, PsyD is chief strategy and science officer at Headspace, a leader in digital health and making mental health care more effective, affordable, and accessible. Megan leads global corporate strategy, technology strategy, and new ventures including Headspace’s digital health subsidiary, Headspace Health. She oversees medical and clinical affairs, and behavioral science.
Dr. Bell’s science team focuses on developing evidence-based interventions and clinically validating the benefits of Headspace through 70+ clinical research studies conducted by Headspace’s academic partners. She previously also led Headspace’s enterprise business, including product development through go-to-market, and health care business development and partnership efforts. Her team drove the strategy behind Headspace’s COVID response efforts to help address physician burnout by providing free Headspace subscriptions to all US nurses and health care workers.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA Tech Companies Give Mindfulness Apps the Stress Test
- Headspace Adds $48 Million to Series C
- Headspace Taps Morken as CEO
- Venture Funds Look to Health
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Johnese Spisso
- Drew University Secures $15 Million in Grants
- Health Care Investors Pour More Money Into Fewer Companies
- Who’s Who in Tech: Rising Stars That Are Worth Watching