Chief Medical Officer, Strategy
Dr. Kavitha Bhatia leads the development and implementation of strategic initiatives that advance the mission and success of Prime Healthcare, a nationally recognized health system with 46 hospitals in 14 states. As chief medical officer of strategy, Dr. Bhatia works with leaders to align goals, prioritize system-wide value creation, and implement strategic initiatives to ensure Prime’s continued operational, financial, and clinical success.
Dr. Bhatia’s leadership and vision have helped Prime leverage its unique value and national scale, leading to improved efficiency, standardization and quality, award-winning care. Dr. Bhatia also serves as chair and president of the Prime Healthcare Foundation, a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit public charity. Fifteen of Prime Healthcare’s 46 hospitals are not-for-profit members of the Prime Healthcare Foundation. Dr. Bhatia also serves in advisory roles at the state and national level.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: KAVITHA BHATIA, MD, MMM
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Kavitha Bhatia
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Sunny Bhatia
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: SUNNY BHATIA
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Neha Nanda, MD
- Health Care Panel & Awards: Finalists
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Elaine Batchlor, MD, MPH
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: MONA PATEL GERA, MD, FAAP