Damaris Medina serves on Buchalter’s Board of Directors, is co-chair of Buchalter’s Life Sciences Industry group, chair of the Women of Buchalter Committee and a member of the firm’s Partnership Evaluation committee. Medina represents hospital systems and a diverse array of other health care clients in high stakes litigation in federal and state court, as well as in arbitration.
Her standing as a top attorney in the health care field is routinely recognized by industry publications. This was recently reinforced by her selection as one, of only four, leading attorneys in the field to teach mediation and arbitration of health care matters to JAMS’ neutrals in California. Medina successfully litigates numerous complex large exposure cases against major health plans recovering millions of dollars on behalf of health care providers, and routinely advocates for health care providers by advancing and establishing new legal theories that are significant to the health care provider industry.
Return to Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DAMARIS MEDINA
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Damaris Medina
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Carol Lucas Shareholder Buchalter
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Robyn Crowther
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Julia Strickland
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Attorneys -Andrew Selesnick
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Marissa Dennis
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Kalley Aman