Carol Lucas is chair of Buchalter’s Health Care Practice Group and former co-chair of the Corporate Practice Group. She focuses her practice on health care law and general business law. She has extensive experience in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, securities, private placements, state and federal regulations, entity formation and corporate representation of both public and private companies in the health care industry.
Lucas is a member of the American Health Lawyers Association, the Los Angeles County Bar Association, and the State Bar of California. She is a past chair of the Executive Committee of the State Bar Business Law Section and a past co-chair of Business Law Section’s Corporations Committee and Health Law Committee and a past vice chair of the Section’s Opinions Committee. She is currently the secretary of the State Bar Business Law Section’s Insurance Law Committee.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: HEALTHCARE ATTORNEYS
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Damaris Medina
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Damaris Medina
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DAMARIS MEDINA
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Tanya Viner
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Kalley Aman
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Attorneys -Andrew Selesnick
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Marta Fernandez