RSM US LLP
RSM has made it a priority and mission to enhance innovation, collaboration and business results through a culture of diversity and inclusion.
In fiscal 2020, RSM made a commitment to underrepresented populations through partnerships with three diverse professional organizations, namely NABA, ALPFA and Ascend. These partnerships advance education, professional development and opportunity for minorities entering the accounting profession. With support from the RSM US Foundation, the firm awarded scholarships of $5,000 each to 12 minority students to support their undergraduate studies and nurture their goal of pursuing careers in public accounting or business finance disciplines.
The firm also launched RSM Courageous Conversations as part of its commitment to the CEO Action for Diversity & Inclusion pledge. These forums focus on meaningful dialogue with firm leadership and employees from all backgrounds. A team of five RSM professionals have been included in the CEO’s action committee and through these honest, open exchanges, participants gain a better understanding of the issues and concerns of our diverse employees and the communities we serve. RSM believes that this inclusive approach is essential for driving new and innovative ideas to help everyone succeed.
RSM’s employee network groups (ENGs) offer unique ways for all employees to grow, develop and enhance their understanding of others while celebrating all walks of life and backgrounds. Each provides opportunities for volunteerism, professional development, mentorship and networking of all levels across the firm. Through these networks, RSM leverages the strength that diversity of thought provides to its clients and others its serves.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Panel Speaker: Ken Le
- Women’s Leadership Series Panelists: Jennifer Martinez
- Coalition for Diversity and Inclusion in University Publishing Seeks to Expand
- 2021 CRE AWARDS: COMMUNITY IMPACT DEAL OF THE YEAR
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Panel Speaker: Teresa Maxwell
- How to Reduce Bias During Women’s History Month (and Every Month)
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Awards: Nonprofit of the Year
- Beauty Awards Honoree: Social Responsibility Award