Director of Security & Analytics
Nth Generation Computing, Inc.
Jeromie Jackson is an accomplished executive and leader with over 24 years of consulting experience on security and risk management. He is a trusted advisor to senior executives with a focus on strategy development, IT optimization, governance, and risk management. Mr. Jackson engages executives with a consultative approach to enable businesses with innovative opportunities to mitigate and reduce information technology (IT) risks. Mr. Jackson’s deep technical knowledge coupled with a passion for leading-edge security architecture gives his clientele the ability to move quickly from concept into executive decisioning and delivery. Mr. Jackson executes with precision and focus on enabling businesses by wielding the Control Objectives from frameworks, such as Center for Internet Security’s (CIS) Critical Security Controls (CSC), the NIST Cybersecurity Framework, Balanced Scorecards (BSC) implementations, and Strategy Maps.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- The Private Company Guide to Effective Internal Controls
- Tough Road Ahead for Insurance Renewals: What businesses can do to manage costs in an uncertain market
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Panel Speaker: Ken Le
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Panel Speaker: E'Tiffany Jones
- Small Business Development Center Steps Up During Pandemic
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Keynote Speaker: Byron Allen
- Picking Up the Pieces: Business in the Aftermath of COVID-19 Panelist - Howard I. Camhi
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Panel Speaker: Teresa Maxwell