Managing Director, Los Angeles Regional Market President
Spencer Smith is a managing director and Los Angeles Regional Market president within the Commercial Banking group at Union Bank. The Commercial Banking group is an origination and portfolio management team serving middle market companies with revenues of $50 million to $2 billion across a range of industries offering credit and non-credit banking solutions. Smith is based out of the Los Angeles office and oversees a team of 10 employees. In this role, Smith leads the middle market strategy for the Los Angeles region, managing a team that provides high-touch, reliable financial solutions and banking services with specialized industry knowledge to middle market companies and financial sponsors.
In 2020, despite the challenging conditions initially presented by the work-from-home environment, Smith and his team grew their overall loan portfolio over 10% and added many new clients in the greater Los Angeles region.
Return To Index
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: BITA ARDALAN
- Leaders of Influence - Lenders: Bita Ardalan
- Top Lenders in Los Angeles: JAMES HASKELL
- Women Of Influence, Banking: Bita Ardalan
- CFO Awards: Stay in Touch with a Critical Business Partner
- 40 In Their 40's: Adam Feit
- Most Influential Lenders in L.A. County: ADAM FEIT