DBE Compliance Manager
Skanska USA Inc.
A community outreach and small business champion, Teresa Maxwell is deeply committed to fostering an inclusive, diverse and equitable environment where there is mutual respect for all. Teresa has 17 years of experience working in the heavy/civil construction industry with a focus on outreach in the Los Angeles region to local, small, disadvantaged, minority, women and veteran owned enterprises. She has proven successful with her outreach programs on transportation projects with SBE/DBE/WBE/MBE/DVBE state and federally mandated participation goals.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Panel Speaker: E'Tiffany Jones
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Panel Speaker: Ken Le
- The Private Company Guide to Effective Internal Controls
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Panel Speaker: Ken Wiseman
- Eight Things an Accounting Adviser May Do for You
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Keynote Speaker: Byron Allen
- Diversity, Inclusion + Equity Panel Speaker: Dr. James Kyle
- How to Plan for the First Days as a Public Company After a SPAC Merger