Sklar Kirsh LLP
Robbin Itkin is a partner in Sklar Kirsh’s Bankruptcy practice group. Her experience restructuring billions of dollars of debt includes insolvency resolutions in chapter 11 cases and numerous restructurings outside the courtroom. As a mediator, Itkin uses her problem-solving strength to advise both healthy companies and those in distress, leading them to negotiate effectively with their own creditors and counterparties who are in fragile economic straits. Experienced at representing a range of parties in the bankruptcy process, Itkin has protected the claims and interests of debtors, creditors’, equity and bondholders’ committees, purchasers, and trustees in corporate restructurings and bankruptcies. Her industry experience spans real estate, entertainment, sports, retail, transportation, manufacturing, and hospitality. Many of her clients are high-profile individuals in entertainment, sports, and business. She discreetly guides them through out-of-court workouts and financial transactions, often advising at all stages of business growth and on early signs of distress.
Return to Index.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Robbin Itkin
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Abigail (Abby) O’Brient
- Most Admired Law Firms: Sklar Kirsh LLP
- Relativity Media’s Head of Business and Legal Affairs Jumps to Sklar Kirsh
- Economic Fallout Fills Attorneys' Work Schedules
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Attorneys -Justin Goldstein
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Randye Soref
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Andrew Kirsh