Nimalka R. Wickramasekera
Winston & Strawn LLP
Nimalka Wickramasekera is a trusted intellectual property litigator with a thriving medical device and technology practice representing clients in connection with patent and licensing disputes. With nearly 15 years of trial and counseling experience, she pairs her strong technical background, including her degree in Molecular, Cell & Developmental Biology, with significant stand-up courtroom and trial experience to best serve her clients. She also serves as co-chair of Winston’s Patent Trial and Appeals Board practice and is a member of the firm’s Technology, Media and Telecom and Healthcare industry groups.
Wickramasekera is a trial lawyer who focuses on patent, trade secret, and commercial litigation in the telecommunication, computer hardware, healthcare, medical device, and biotechnology industries. Her courtroom experience includes having served as trial counsel – lead, co-lead, and second chair – in several patent disputes, one of which resulted in a $101 million verdict.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- 2020 Leaders in Law Honoree: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Intellectual Property Attorney of the Year
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: WAYNE BARSKY
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JUSTIN M. GOLDSTEIN
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: WAYNE BARSKY
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: CRAIG HOLDEN
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Ben Wang