Bird, Marella, Boxer, Wolpert, Nessim, Drooks, Lincenberg & Rhow, P.C.
Naeun Rim possesses over a decade of experience as a litigator and is particularly known for her expertise in trial work. She received her B.A. from Columbia University and her J.D. from Harvard Law School and is conversationally fluent in Korean. Rim focuses her practice on criminal defense, complex civil litigation, and internal investigations. She has won arbitrations and secured multimillion-dollar judgments in civil cases, and secured acquittals, dismissals, and favorable sentencing results in a multitude of criminal matters.
As lead trial counsel in March 2020, she defended the CEO of a movie financing and production company accused of felony mail and wire fraud in a federal jury trial and was able to achieve dismissals and acquittals of all 19 counts for a complete defense victory. Rim was also on the trial team that successfully defended Plains All American Pipeline in one of the largest environmental trials in California history.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Naeun Rim
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: NICOLE RODRIGUEZ VAN DYK
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Nicole Rodriguez Van Dyk
- Local Firm Wants to Go On Defense Internationally
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Nicole Rodriguez Van Dyk
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Shawn Holley
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Jen C. Won
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: GARY LINCENBERG