King & Spalding
King & Spalding partner Kelly Perigoe is an appellate and brief-writing specialist who is regularly tapped to lead appellate strategy in clients’ most critical matters. A former Ninth Circuit clerk, Perigoe has over a decade of experience in federal and state courts. Her practice covers a wide variety of substantive areas, including complex commercial litigation, intellectual property law, and class actions. She has first-chaired a number of appeals, including most recently obtaining reversal of the trial court’s exercise of personal jurisdiction over a California-based technology company in Texas. Perigoe is also handling the Ninth Circuit appeal following her team’s successful motion to dismiss a copyright infringement action claiming more than $300 million in damages.
A leader in the LGBT community, Perigoe has also worked on pro bono matters relating to transgender rights, including obtaining withholding of removal for a transgender woman who had been persecuted in her home country of Belize.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Diversity & Inclusion - Building a Diverse Team Panel: Mira Hashmall
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Mira Hashmall
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: JULIA ROMANO
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- DANA DELMAN
- Increasing Appeal
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Mira Hashmall
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: RHONDA TROTTER
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Vicki Chou