Jen C. Won
Jen Won, a bilingual trial attorney, is counsel at Larson LLP. Her practice focuses on high-stakes civil litigation and white collar criminal defense. Ingenious and earnest, Won is especially apt to tackle a complex legal problem and develop a winning strategy. Since joining Larson LLP, she has taken on many of the firm’s high-profile, sensitive investigations for corporate clients facing regulatory challenges. She regularly defends individual clients in federal and state criminal investigations, and she has successfully negotiated favorable outcomes with the government on her clients’ behalf. Won has also litigated asset forfeiture cases before the U.S. and international tribunals and recovered assets for her clients.
Won currently manages a portfolio of litigation matters for Fintech and energy clients, including Renovate America, a company that provides Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE)-loan financing for home improvement projects related to installing renewable energy sources or making energy-efficient upgrades.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Koren Bell
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Koren Bell
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Koren L. Bell
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Vicki Chou
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: A. Alexander “Alex” Lowder
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Naeun Rim