Jack S. Yeh
Sidley Austin LLP
Jack Yeh is a seasoned trial lawyer and key member of Sidley’s Complex Commercial Litigation practice in Sidley’s office in Century City. He regularly represents both publicly traded companies and emerging businesses in a wide range of industries, including energy, oil and gas, real estate, media and entertainment, advertising and technology. He is considered a go-to trial lawyer for disputes involving environmental issues, governmental regulations, the California Environmental Quality Act, conflicts of interest, political contributions and similar governmental-related matters.
Yeh is also the Diversity & Inclusion co-chair of Sidley’s Greater Los Angeles offices and Greater Los Angeles chair of the Recruiting Committee, as well as a firmwide co-chair of Recruiting. He also is a member of the Summer Associate Programs Committee. He has been nationally recognized for his leadership in advancing the diversity of the legal profession and for developing successful diversity initiatives and organizational relationships throughout the country.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- JACK S. YEH
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: JACK S. YEH
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Lisa Gilford
- School Locks In on Offering Cybersecurity Degrees
- Leaders of Influence: Private Equity Advisors - DAN CLIVNER
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Terry B. Bates
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: DEBRA E. POLE
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- CHAD HUMMEL