Kirkland & Ellis
Ellisen Turner is an Intellectual Property partner at Kirkland & Ellis LLP. He is a well-known IP strategist and litigator who combines business acumen with a deep knowledge of intellectual property law to support his clients’ business goals and maximize the value of their technology. He has helped clients secure victories in patent and trade secret litigations that have led to billions in total client compensation, and has successfully defended matters with billions in revenue at stake. A seasoned negotiator as well, he completed more than $320 million in patent licenses and technology transactions in 2020 alone.
Turner has long blazed the trail for attorneys of color and has led the way on strategies and initiatives geared at advancing diverse attorneys in his law firms and the broader legal profession. He is now co-chair of Kirkland’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee and serves on the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Task Force.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Thriving In Their 40's: Ellisen Turner
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ellisen S. Turner
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Ellisen Turner
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS
- Learning Ropes of Technology Takes Chu From Toys to TiVo
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Sierra Elizabeth
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: MICHAEL DE VRIES
- Chicago Law Firm Hears Show Business Calling