Barnes & Thornburg LLP
Driven to guide and support clients through the various challenges businesses face as they strive to get off the ground or expand, Bunnie Poullard brings significant knowledge and skills in assisting them through a wide range of business, finance and real estate matters. Poullard counsels early stage growth companies on equity and debt financings including drafting convertible notes and simple agreements for future equity, and she also advises private companies on recapitalizations, strategic investments, mergers and acquisitions, as well as joint ventures and Regulation D offerings.
Poullard represents both entrepreneurs and established businesses – family offices, institutional investors, real estate investment companies and cannabis retailers – in entity formation, governance, and complex corporate and investment transactions. Namely, she assisted in representing firm client, Karamo Brown, the Emmy-nominated Star of “Queer Eye,” in his endorsement and equity partnership with skin care company, Mantl; among other high profile work.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- CFO Awards: Nonprofit CFO of the Year
- Fashion & Beauty Awards: WINNER - Service Provider of the Year
- Corporate Citizenship & Giving Guide: American Honda Finance Corporation Makes Dreams Possible
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Alecia W. Winfield
- Best Places to Work 2018: The Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- Best Places to Work 2019: The Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work for in Los Angeles
- State of Accounting: Doing Business in LA: Current Challenges and Potential Opportunities
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Rita Diaz