Russ August & Kabat
Ben Wang is a partner at Russ August & Kabat. He is member of the firm’s general litigation, intellectual property litigation, trial and appellate groups. His practice focuses on representing clients in complex business and intellectual property disputes, particularly in patent and trade secret trials and appeals.
Wang, in the last year, served as lead trial counsel in a patent jury trial that resulted in a verdict in favor of his client on all issues and damages, and found willful infringement. He was second chair in another patent jury trial where the jury also returned a verdict in favor of his client on all issues and damages. He also won an appeal before the Federal Circuit Court of Appeals, reversing a summary judgement ruling against his client; and obtained summary judgment in favor of a client, while defeating the opposing party’s summary judgment motion; among other successes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BEN WANG
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Benjamin T. Wang
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: BENJAMIN T. WANG
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MARC A. FENSTER
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: IRENE Y. LEE
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- DANIEL DECARLO
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Marc Fenster
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: IRENE Y. LEE