Bart H. Williams
Head of Proskauer’s Los Angeles office, Bart Williams is a strategic, diligent and dignified litigator with a wealth of experience across commercial litigation, white collar criminal defense and internal corporate investigations, and is equally expert at counseling clients on the management of their most complex litigation crises and trying their most important cases before juries and judges.
A member of the American College of Trial Lawyers, Williams has compiled an impressive list of victories in jury and bench trials throughout the United States. He has served as lead trial counsel for numerous companies in bet-the-company trials, and as a litigator and counselor for many Fortune 500 corporations across industries: media and entertainment, banking and financial services, technology, pharmaceutical and private equity. Recent notable clients include Johnson & Johnson, the “Power 5” college athletic conferences, Gilead Sciences, NBCUniversal, and Mattel/Fisher Price.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- BART WILLIAMS
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: BART WILLIAMS
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Bart H. Williams
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BART WILLIAMS
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marcellus McRae
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Jen C. Won
- Top Litigators in Los Angeles: STEPHEN G. LARSON
- Top Minority in Los Angeles: ANTHONY PACHECO