Ashwin J. Ram
Steptoe & Johnson LLP
An experienced first-chair trial lawyer, Ashwin J. Ram has 15 years of experience encompassing white-collar criminal investigations and prosecutions and complex litigation, which often pose potential criminal or regulatory implications. As a defense attorney and former federal prosecutor, Ram has handled more than a dozen criminal trials and negotiated and successfully resolved more than 100 criminal matters involving cumulative alleged losses exceeding $1.5 billion. Banking on this experience, Ram has led clients to a series of significant white collar and dispute resolution victories. He also has the unique distinction of leading major investigations for both the government and private clients at Steptoe.
Ram is also heavily invested in the South Asian community. He previously served as president of both the South Asian Bar Association and the Network of Indian Professionals, which is one of the largest South Asian networking organizations in the United States.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BYRON J. MCLAIN
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BART WILLIAMS
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Bart H. Williams
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Vicki Chou
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: ALEX ROMAIN
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Paul Loh
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Marcellus McRae
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Bart H. Williams