Irell & Manella LLP
A partner at Irell & Manella LLP, Annita Zhong focuses her practice on patent litigation, contested patent office proceedings and licensing in the United States, the European Union and China. She has deep experience litigating before federal and state courts, the International Trade Commission, arbitral panels and the Patent Trial and Appeal Board.
Dr. Zhong earned her J.D. from Yale, her Ph.D. in chemistry from California Institute of Technology, and her B.S. in Chemistry and Chemical Engineering from MIT. Her background in engineering and research has proven valuable in helping her deliver significant victories for clients in complex litigation battles. She is well versed in technical areas such as semiconductor fabrication and packaging, computer architecture, telecommunications, artificial intelligence, renewable energy, and chemicals and materials. Dr. Zhong was a principal member of the Irell team that obtained a $506.2 million jury award for PanOptis in a patent infringement suit against Apple.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Annita Zhong
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Ellisen Turner
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Ellisen S. Turner
- Thriving In Their 40's: Keith Orso
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Attorneys -Morgan Chu
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MORGAN CHU
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Attorneys -Jason Sheasby
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MARC A. FENSTER