Employment Law Attorney, Mediator, Arbitrator, Investigator
Reddock Law Group
A practicing attorney for nearly 25 years, Angela Reddock-Wright is regarded as a go-to attorney and human resources professional when it comes to any issues dealing with the workplace. She is the founding and managing partner of the Reddock Law Group, a boutique, minority, and woman owned dispute resolution and investigations law firm based in downtown Los Angeles, focused on the resolution of employment and labor law, Title IX sexual assault, hazing, and bullying legal claims through the alternative dispute resolution, investigation, and other neutral processes.
Prior to opening the Reddock Law Group in 2011, Reddock-Wright was an employment and labor law litigator for 15 years, representing clients in the full gamut of employment and labor law cases, including wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, public policy and wage and hour claims. She also developed specialties in handling sensitive hazing and bullying cases involving K-12 schools, colleges, and universities.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Angela Reddock-Wright
- Top Minority Attorney's in Los Angeles: ANGELA REDDOCK-WRIGHT
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Angela Reddock-Wright
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: ANGELA J. REDDOCK-WRIGHT
- Women’s Leadership Series Panelists: Angela Reddock-Wright
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Angela Reddock-Wright
- Work/Life: Angela Reddock-Wright
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Carmen J. Cole