Albert C. Valencia
Partner and Co-Chair of the Real Estate Department
Ervin Cohen & Jessup LLP
Albert Valencia’s practice is focused on real estate and general business matters. His clients include developers, operators, private equity investors and commercial banks in a broad range of real estate transactions, including acquisitions and dispositions, joint ventures and syndications, commercial leasing, financing, loan modifications, workouts and restructurings. Clients look to Valencia for his experience in a broad range of real estate asset classes including multi-family, office, retail, mixed-use and industrial properties. He regularly represents clients in forming joint-ventures and syndications, negotiating structured finance transactions (including obtaining CMBS loans, mezzanine debt and preferred equity), and assisting property owners in asset management.
Recent representative matters include his work representing a multi-family developer in the purchase of at least ten residential properties for redevelopment in Los Angeles County. He led the purchase of 7651 and 7501 Esters Blvd., a 176,700 square foot office complex located outside of Dallas.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: ALBERT VALENCIA
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Albert Valencia
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Brien Kelley
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: BRIEN KELLEY
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Real Estate Attorney of the Year
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Kevin Ehrhart