Victor De la Cruz
Partner; Leader of Manatt’s Land Use Practice
Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
Leader of Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP’s nationally recognized land use practice, Victor De la Cruz has successfully guided his clients through complex land use matters at the intersection of law and government for nearly 20 years. Through his record of success, De la Cruz has cemented his position as the go-to advisor for entitlements and California Environmental Quality Act matters for the companies and institutions that are shaping Southern California’s landscape with prominent high-value developments.
De la Cruz’s clients include developers, institutions, high-net-worth individuals, for-profit companies and nonprofits. Notable clients include Mount Saint Mary’s University, the American Music and Dramatic Academy, Athens Services, Republic Metropolitan, Colas Rail, Foot Locker, Sun Communities, and Oportun. An outspoken supporter of the advancement of underrepresented communities, he is an active member of the Board of Directors of Bet Tzdek Legal Services, the Mexican American Bar Foundation, Uncommon Good and Community Partners.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: VICTOR DE LA CRUZ
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Victor De La Cruz
- LA 500: George David Kieffer
- Developer Drops Trancas Town Lawsuit, Ending Malibu Feud
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Michelle Cooke
- Lisa Specht
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MICHELLE COOKE
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Michelle A. Cooke