Hueston Hennigan LLP
Vicki Chou, a recognized rising star and accomplished trial lawyer, is a key member of both the Trial Practice and the White Collar and Investigations teams at Hueston Hennigan LLP. She represents individuals and companies in high stakes business disputes and criminal matters, including complex commercial litigation, intellectual property matters, SEC enforcement actions, and white collar criminal defense. Since joining Hueston Hennigan, Chou has earned leadership roles in several of the nation’s most high-profile bet-the-company cases. She has also been involved with developing strategies related to the defense of some of the highest profile defendants and in terminating high-stakes criminal investigations. She has earned praise from clients and colleagues achieving her client’s objectives.
Chou is a seasoned trial and appellate attorney who recently served as an assistant United States attorney in the Central District of California in both the Criminal and National Security Divisions and was a deputy chief.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Vicki Chou
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: VICKI CHOU
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- MOEZ M. KABA
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MOEZ M. KABA
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Alison Plessman
- Thriving In Their 40's: Marshall Camp
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Litigation Attorney of the Year
- Better Suited