Kirkland & Ellis LLP
Since joining Kirkland, Sierra Elizabeth has become one of the top litigation partners in Kirkland’s Los Angeles office. She is a cornerstone of Kirkland’s Black community, and a passionate advocate for the advancement of disadvantaged populations. She continues to be a leading figure at Kirkland serving as co-chair of the firm’s Racial and Ethnic Diversity subcommittee.
Elizabeth has taken a leading role in many complex and high-profile commercial litigations. She has represented well over 50 clients in nearly 20 different jurisdictions across the country and abroad, in over 20 industries. She has an impressive client roster including General Motors LLC, 3M, 19 Entertainment and dick clark productions, Goldcrest Film Distribution III Limited, Royal Bank of Scotland, and Toll Bros., who she represents in their most significant litigation including contract and business torts, class actions, product liability and toxic torts, and intellectual property and entertainment matters.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Elizabeth Sperling
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: TANYA L. GREENE
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: KIMBERLY BRANSCOME
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Kimberly Branscome
- Chicago Expands L.A. Outpost, Narrows Search
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: AMBER MELIUS
- Most Influential Women Attorneys: TARIFA LADDON
- Legal Tab Spurs Lawsuit From Insurance Company