Shareef Farag represents employers in all types of litigation and provides comprehensive counseling on employment-related matters. Most significantly, Shareef focuses his practice on managing the most complex and highly sensitive cases including a difficult dispute between a company and a former executive. Employers face challenging issues each day and often turn to Shareef on managing their workforce and mitigating risk.
Farag is active in the National Employment Law Council, an organization that strives to be the premiere organization for all experienced management-side labor and management-side employment law attorneys and human resources leaders of color practicing by providing an unparalleled platform for innovative community and relationship-building, meaningful professional advancement, and dynamic mentoring. Farag is also very active with BakerHostetler’s Diversity and Inclusion programs and is also active with the California Minority Counsel Program.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Thriving In Their 40's: Sabrina Shadi
- Leaders in Law 2018: In-House Counsel Nominees - Rahwa Ghebre-Ab
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Labor & Employment Attorney of the Year
- Leaders in Law 2018 Firm Attorney of the Year Finalists: Harry I. Johnson, III
- 2020 Leaders in Law Honoree: Public Company of the Year
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Nancy Yaffe
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: ENVIRONMENTAL ATTORNEYS