Michelle A. Cooke
Partner; Leader of Manatt’s Intellectual Property Protection and Enforcement Practice
Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP
Michelle Cooke is a nationally recognized attorney and the go-to advisor for companies navigating global market expansion, brand development and entrance into the digital landscape, as well as those facing complex, multijurisdictional trademark disputes. As leader of Manatt, Phelps & Phillips, LLP’s intellectual property protection and enforcement practice, Cooke is known for the breadth and depth of her knowledge of the intellectual property landscape both in the United States and abroad. She counts well-known entertainment, multimedia, software, apparel and consumer products companies among her clients.
Alongside her role leading the firm’s intellectual property practice, Cooke is a member of Manatt’s Board of Directors and a member of the firm’s Strategic Growth and Recruiting Committee. She also serves as chair of Manatt’s Committee for Diversity & Inclusion (CD&I), a committee appointed by the firm’s board.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: MICHELLE COOKE
- Top Women Attorneys in Los Angeles: Michelle Cooke
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Michelle Cooke
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY ATTORNEYS
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: MICHELLE COOKE
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Michelle Cooke
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Victor De la Cruz
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Donna L. Wilson