Mark Y. Liu
Born in China but raised in the Midwest, Mark Liu started his legal career at Akerman LLP in the Miami office on 2005. After a three-year stint in Hong Kong, helping take Chinese companies public on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and focusing on cross-border Asia and US investment and M&A transactions, Liu returned to Akerman (in the LA office) in 2016.
Liu currently represents U.S. and international companies and financial institutions in a wide variety of public and private capital markets transactions, as well as in M&A, joint venture or private equity investment transactions. His experience includes leading offerings of equity in initial public offerings (IPOs), secondary equity offerings, pre-IPO and venture financings, Regulation D, Regulation S and Rule 144A offerings, exchange offers, and other public and private equity and debt offerings, as well as cross-border M&A and investment transactions.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Most Influential Private Equity Investors & Advisors: Eva Davis
- Leaders in Law 2018 Winners: Mergers and Acquisitions Firm Attorney of the Year - Eric M. Krautheimer
- Most Influential Women Lawyers: Sandra Lee Montgomery
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: CORPORATE ATTORNEYS
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: ANNE KIM
- Thriving In Their 40's: Ryan Barncastle
- The Money Book: Dan Chen
- 2019 Leaders in Law Finalists: Corporate Attorney of the Year