Andrade Gonzalez LLP
Henry H. Gonzalez is a founding partner at Andrade Gonzalez LLP, one of the top minority-owned litigation boutiques in the Los Angeles area. After graduating from Harvard Law School and receiving his bachelor’s degree from UC Berkeley, Gonzalez began his legal career at Munger, Tolles & Olson. Initially, he focused his practice on a wide array of commercial litigation, complex and mass torts, and white-collar criminal matters. Gonzalez has expanded his practice to include the defense of public entities, insurance coverage, labor and employment matters, and litigating trademark, misappropriation of trade secrets, and unfair business practices disputes.
Gonzalez has first and second chaired numerous jury and bench trials. He has been part of trial teams that have obtained multi-million dollar verdicts in commercial litigation and employment matters, including first chairing several federal court trials that resulted in multi-million dollar verdicts for his clients for trademark and copyright infringement.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Minority Attorneys in Los Angeles: SEAN ANDRADE
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: Sean Andrade
- Top Litigators & Trial Lawyers: MORGAN CHU
- Most Influential Minority Attorneys: Terry B. Bates
- Leaders in Law Finalists - Attorney Awards: LABOR AND EMPLOYMENT ATTORNEYS
- Minority Leaders Of Influence, Attorneys: William Briggs II
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: CAMILO ECHAVARRIA
- Leaders of Influence: Litigators & Trial Lawyers- SEAN ANDRADE