Partner and Global Head of the Fashion Tech Practice
Gina Bibby is a partner in the Withers corporate team and is the global head of Withers’ Fashion Tech practice. Bibby’s practice focuses on technology, fashion, and fashion technology, helping clients protect their innovation through commercial agreements, and patent, trademark and copyright procurement and litigation. She leads a global practice focused on advising fashion tech clients on matters involving corporate formation, venture capital, corporate transactions, real estate, privacy, e-commerce, intellectual property, and more.
Bibby routinely handles matters involving data privacy, e-commerce, intellectual property and technology licensing, and intellectual property counseling. She has significant trial experience handling complex intellectual property, unfair competition, and trade secret disputes. Bibby is also a registered patent attorney and is admitted to practice in the US District Courts for the Northern District of California, the Central District of California and the US Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Gina Bibby
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: RYAN YAGURA
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Sarah Brooks
- The Most Influential Intellectual Property Attorneys In Los Angeles: TIMOTHY TOOHEY
- Women Of Influence : Attorneys - Lori Kozak
- Silicon Valley Firm High on Westside Tech Industry
- Silicon Beach Regional Report: Getting a Leg Up as a Start Up
- MOST INFLUENTIAL MINORITY ATTORNEYS: IRENE Y. LEE