Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Dr. William Gow is an orthopedic surgeon based in Hollywood and has been affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center since 1988. He received his medical degree from Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine and has been in practice for more than 20 years. Dr. Gow is originally a Midwesterner who grew up in the suburbs of Chicago. In 1977, he moved to Los Angeles and did his internship and residency at Harbor–UCLA Medical Center in Torrance. As the years went on, he subspecialized in knee surgery—for the past 20 years or so, most of the surgical procedures he has performed involve either arthroscopic surgery or knee replacement.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: WILLIAM GOW
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ALEXANDER MIRIC
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Andrew Wassef
- L.A. Plastic Surgeons Get Top Marks
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Andrew Luu
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JINGTIAN WANG
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Robert H. Cho