Medical Director, Orthopedic Center
MemorialCare Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach
Dr. Torin J. Cunningham is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon and medical director of the Orthopedic Center at MemorialCare Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital Long Beach. Dr. Cunningham specializes in spinal deformity/scoliosis surgery for children and adolescents, hip reconstructive surgery and general pediatric orthopedic care. In addition, Dr. Cunningham teaches residents from the pediatric residency program and has given several lectures at Miller Children’s & Women’s. He is one of only a handful of pediatric orthopedic surgeons in the country that is trained on the ExcelsiusGPS, a robotic navigation technology, for spine surgery. ExcelsiusGPS is designed to improve accuracy and optimize patient care by using robotics and navigation.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Andrew Wassef
- Executive Wellness Panelist: Graham Tse, M. D.
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: PEDIATRICS
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Christopher Babbitt
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Glenn Levine
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Saar Danon
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Antoine Soliman
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE