Director of Nuclear Medicine, MemorialCare Imaging Center
MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center
Sherief H. Gamie, MD, PhD is a board-certified clinical nuclear medicine specialist. His clinical interests include targeted applications of radiopharmaceuticals in cancer diagnosis and therapy. Dr. Gamie’s research focuses on molecular imaging in cancer staging and targeted radiation therapy (brachytherapy & intravascular radiation therapy (IVRT)) and his work has been published in multiple peer-reviewed publications. Dr. Gamie is dedicated to the belief, that cancer is a heterogenous group of diseases that necessitate a multidisciplinary approach to treatment. He has built his practice, towards the goal of an uncompromising pursuit for excellent patient outcomes around this concept.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Cancer Prevention Awareness: Complete Cancer Care Under One Roof
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: COSMETIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ONCOLOGY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Ronald Wolf
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: CARYN LERMAN, PhD
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: HEMATOLOGY