Director of Orthopaedic Athletic Medicine; Associate Professor of Clinical Orthopaedic Surgery
Keck Medicine of USC
As an academic orthopedic surgeon at Keck Medicine of USC, it is Dr. Seth Gamradt’s goal to provide outstanding clinical care (both surgical and nonsurgical) to athletes of all levels and the community. He strives to provide high level care to USC Athletics while developing a comprehensive program to study and prevent the most common injuries sustained by athletes. He works to develop improved communication and optimal coordination between coaches, athletic trainers, strength and conditioning personnel, nutrition, and athletic medicine physicians to establish a comprehensive and harmonized program for the well-being of athletes.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: SETH GAMRADT
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Jay R. Lieberman
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JAY R. LIEBERMAN
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: GEORGE FREDERICK “RICK” HATCH
- LA 500: Neal S. ElAttrache
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Tamara N. Chambers, MD
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Stephen Sener