Chief of Staff and Chair, Pulmonary and concileCritical Care Department
Adventist Health Glendale
Dr. Saeid Safaee is a pulmonary/critical care specialist serving the Glendale and La Canada area. He completed his fellowship in pulmonary and critical care at Penn State University and did his internship and residency at PinnacleHealth at Harrisburg Hospital. Dr. Safaee is currently serving as a chief of staff and chair of pulmonary/critical care department as well as an active member of the COVID-19 Advisory Team at Adventist Health Glendale.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: TISHA WANG
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Elizabeth Maslow
- Health Care Panel & Awards: Finalists
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: SIMON KEUSHKERIAN
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Simon Keushkerian
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: LANCE LEE