MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center
Dr. Ronald Wolf is a board-certified surgical oncologist who specializes in treating liver, bile duct and pancreatic cancer at the MemorialCare Todd Cancer Institute at Long Beach Medical Center. He also serves as a professor for the Department of Surgery, Division of Hepatobiliary and Pancreas Surgery at UCI School of Medicine. His clinical interests include pancreatic adenocarcinoma, colon and rectal cancers that have metastasized to the liver, surgical treatment for bile duct tumors and cysts, as well as surgery for soft tissue sarcoma. He continues his work as a committee member of several national organizations involved in clinical trials.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Laleh Melstrom
- Long Beach On The Rise: The Future of Health Care is at MemorialCare Long Beach Medical Center
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Avo Artinyan
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Amandeep Bhalla
- Health Care Panel & Awards: HOSPITAL OR MEDICAL CENTER OF THE YEAR
- Cancer Prevention Awareness: Complete Cancer Care Under One Roof