Kerlan-Jobe Institute, Cedars-Sinai
Dr. Ronald Kvitne is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon who specializes in sports medicine and the treatment of knees, shoulders, and elbows. One of the most highly recognized orthopedic surgeons in America, Dr. Kvitne completed his sports medicine-oriented Fellowship at the Kerlan-Jobe Orthopedic Clinic. Dr. Kvitne has served as team physician for the Los Angeles Kings for over 30 years; as team physician for the Los Angeles Galaxy for over 15 years; as orthopedic consultant for the UFC Mixed Martial Arts fighters from Las Vegas over 15 years; and as team physician for the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim over the last three seasons.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- LA 500: Neal S. ElAttrache
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Andrew Hsiao
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Gregory J. Adamson
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JONATHAN NISSANOFF
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: PHILLIP O. MERRITT
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: LANNY RUDNER
- Dodger Doc