Peter S. Marshall
Clinical Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Pulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine; Clinical Vice Chief for Medical Critical Care Medicine
Keck Medicine of USC
Prior to arriving at Keck Medicine of USC, Peter Marshall, MD, MPH made significant impact in the field of Tele-ICU. His work not only improved the care of ICU patient across four hospitals in two states but also helped provide a measure of cohesion to the vast Yale-New Haven Health System. Since coming to Keck, Dr. Marshall has had major impact on the management of COVID-19 and coordinating efforts at Keck, which has served as a major referral center for hospitals that are overwhelmed or unable to care for patients with severe COVID-19 illness.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women of Influence- Health Care: APRIL W. ARMSTRONG, MD, MPH
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Tamara N. Chambers, MD
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Grace Richter
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Vivian Mo, MD, MHA
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Stephanie L. Hall, MD, MHA, FACEP
- Health Care Panel & Awards: Finalists
- Health Care Panel & Awards: HOSPITAL CEO OR PRESIDENT OF THE YEAR
- Top Women Leaders in Health Care: STEPHANIE L. HALL, MD, MHA, FACEP