Vice Chair of Diversity Equity, Inclusion (Department of Pediatrics); Division Head, Hospital Medicine
Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
Dr. Michael Bryant is a professor of clinical pediatrics at the USC Keck School of Medicine and is currently the division chief of pediatric hospital medicine at Children’s Hospital of Los Angles (CHLA). In September of 2020 he was selected as the inaugural vice chair of diversity equity and inclusion for the Department of Pediatrics at CHLA, a department with over 450 faculty. Dr. Bryant was a National Health Services Scholar and spent his early career as a pediatrician serving the migrant farm population in Ventura County and focused on improving access for the historically underserved patients and those economically disadvantaged.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: CYNTHIA HERRINGTON
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Michele D. Kipke, PhD
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ALAN S. WAYNE
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Stefani Takahashi
- Health Care Roundtable: CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL LOS ANGELES
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: CARL R. CHUDNOFSKY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY