May M. Lee
Associate Professor of Medicine; Program Director, PCCSM; Director of ICU at LAC+USC Medical Center
Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. May Lee’s clinical interests are in critical care medicine as well as medical education. She is currently the medical director of the Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU) at the LAC+USC Medical Center. Dr. Lee has long been active as an educator both in and out of medicine and has innovated and created new educational programs and teaching modalities for her all her trainees. She is currently the program director for the Pulmonary and Critical Care fellowship program at USC. She also serves as the vice chair of the Training Committee of the American Thoracic Society.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Tamara N. Chambers, MD
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Vivian Mo, MD, MHA
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Ron Shatzmiller
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Stefani Takahashi
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: GYNECOLOGY AND OBSTETRICS
- Another Insider for USC?
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Leslie Saxon
- Women of Influence- Health Care: APRIL W. ARMSTRONG, MD, MPH