Marlon Maducdoc, MD is a board-certified otolaryngology head and neck surgeon, a specialty focusing on ears, nose and throat (ENT). Dr. Maducdoc earned a medical doctorate from the University of California Irvine School of Medicine and completed a residency at the University of California Medical Center. He has published numerous articles in peer-reviewed journals. During his year serving as chief resident at University of California in Irvine, he was the recipient of the excellence in medicine award recognizing his achievements and outstanding contributions to medical education. Dr. Maducdoc has experience in treating complex ENT disorders in both pediatric and adult populations.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: David Reinstadler
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: UTTAM SINHA
- Women of Influence- Health Care: Tamara N. Chambers, MD
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: COSMETIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Maie St. John
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Samuel Kashani
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Amandeep Bhalla
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ELLIE MAGHAMI