Maie St. John
Chair of Head and Neck Surgery
A highly renowned surgeon, scientist and educator, Dr. Maie St. John is professor and chair of the department of head and neck surgery at the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. She holds the endowed Thomas C. Calcaterra, MD, Chair in Head and Neck Surgery and is co-director of the head and neck cancer program at the UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center. She is also a professor of bioengineering at the UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering. Dr. St. John specializes in meticulously defining tumor margins at the microscopic level during the surgical removal and treatment of head and neck cancers in the operating room.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- National Academy of Medicine Taps UCLA Neurosurgeon
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: INDERBIR S. GILL
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Antoni Ribas
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: COSMETIC AND RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Amandeep Bhalla
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: NEUROLOGY
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Stephen Sener