Jay R. Lieberman
Professor and Chair, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Keck Medicine of USC
Keck Medicine of USC
Dr. Jay Lieberman is a pioneer in the field of regional gene therapy for bone repair. He is also leading an active clinical research program in outcomes after total joint arthroplasty. He has completed more than 300 published studies, book chapters and reviews and is the editor or co-editor of eight orthopedic texts, including Surgery of the Hip and American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Comprehensive Orthopaedic Review. His other research areas include outcomes after total hip and knee replacement; venous thromboembolic disease after total joint replacement; and osteonecrosis of the hip.
For reprint and licensing requests for this article, CLICK HERE.
Stories You May Also Be Interested In
- Top Doctors Los Angeles: Jay Lieberman
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: JAY R. LIEBERMAN
- TOP DOCTORS LOS ANGELES: ORTHOPEDICS AND SPORTS MEDICINE
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: GEORGE FREDERICK “RICK” HATCH
- Los Angeles' Top Doctors: Seth Gamradt
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: ANKUR D. PATEL
- Top Doctors in Los Angeles: SETH GAMRADT
- Focus on Orthopedics & Sports Medicine: Huntington Hospital - Delivering Comprehensive Orthopedic Care to Help Keep You Active